Presentation of the project
The presentation of the project titled Integrated network of bicycle touring routes along the Ukrainian-Hungarian border HUSKROUA/1001/012 was held on 12 September, 2012 within the framework of the pres-conference promoting bicycle tourism. The project will be implemented with the financial support of the Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013 and the European Union.
In addition to the presentation of the project activities, the objective of the event is to promote the development of cross-border bicycle tourism with the related infrastructure development, with regard to the construction of bicycle roads and the development of the necessary storage for bicycles in Transcarpathian and Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg counties.
- Churches, as monuments of the religious and historical life of the regions
- Civil Forum – a closing event of the “Visegrad civil bridge to Ukraine” project
- Finding, managing and motivating of volunteers
- Working meeting in Warsaw
- Új cikk
- Cooperation between NGOs and municipalities, – the third training session in the frame of the “Visegrad Civil Bridge to Ukraine” project
- Project working meeting in Veszprem, Hungary
- Új cikk