Working meeting in Warsaw
On 7-9 October a working meeting of the project management took place in Warsaw, Poland as part of the “Visegrad Civil Bridge to Ukraine” project, which is implemented by the Ukrainian-Hungarian Regional Development Centre with the financial assistance of the International Visegrad Fund.
The meeting was held in the offices of the Good Network Foundation in Warsaw. The Polish partner was represented by Marzena Kacprowicz, Manager. The Ukrainian side was represented by Livia Kurmay, Manager of the Ukrainian-Hungarian Regional Development Centre.
The aim of the meeting was to discuss the organizational issues related to the upcoming fourth training session within the project. The partners agreed to hold the fourth workshop on 17-21 November in Beregovo, Ukraine with the following topic: “Finding, managing and motivating of volunteers”. The workshop’s draft agenda was discussed, including its theoretical and practical components.
Livia Kurmay also presented to the Polish partner materials of the previous three workshops, a project’s Newsletter in English and then draft agenda of the Civil Forum, which should take place in January 2016 to present the project results.
- Churches, as monuments of the religious and historical life of the regions
- Civil Forum – a closing event of the “Visegrad civil bridge to Ukraine” project
- Finding, managing and motivating of volunteers
- Working meeting in Warsaw
- Új cikk
- Cooperation between NGOs and municipalities, – the third training session in the frame of the “Visegrad Civil Bridge to Ukraine” project
- Project working meeting in Veszprem, Hungary
- Új cikk
- Fundraising, alternative fundraising – workshop within the project titled „Visegrad Civil Bridge to Ukraine”