Project working meeting in Veszprem, Hungary
During 12-14 August the Project Management team held a working meeting in the frame of the “Visegrad Civil Bridge to Uktaine” project which is co-financed by the International Visegrad Fund and implemented by the Ukrainian-Hungarian Regional Development Centre.
The meeting took place in Veszprem, Hungary at the premises of the local project partner, the Public Benefit Association For the Civil Network of Veszprém County. Hungarian side was represented by Varga Endre, Director and Gudi Zsuzsanna, Manager, while the Ukrainian-Hunagrian Regional Development Centre was represented by Karolina Dancs, Project Manager. The main task of the participants was to discuss and arrange all the organizarional issues related to the upcoming workshop in Ukraine. They agreed to held a workshop on 15-19 September in Beregovo, Ukraine with the following topic: «Cooperation between NGOs and municipalities». Detailed agenda and the structure of the workshop were also discussed, including its theoretical and practical parts.
The Hungarian partner was presented with the materials of the previous workshops held within the project, an electronic version of the project Newsletter and a draft agenda of the Civil Forum, which was planned to be held in January 2016 as the closing event to present the project results.
- Churches, as monuments of the religious and historical life of the regions
- Civil Forum – a closing event of the “Visegrad civil bridge to Ukraine” project
- Finding, managing and motivating of volunteers
- Working meeting in Warsaw
- Új cikk
- Cooperation between NGOs and municipalities, – the third training session in the frame of the “Visegrad Civil Bridge to Ukraine” project
- Project working meeting in Veszprem, Hungary
- Új cikk