Fundraising, alternative fundraising – workshop within the project titled „Visegrad Civil Bridge to Ukraine”
The second workshop within the project titled „Visegrad Civil Bridge to Ukraine” was held on 9-13 June 2015 in Berehovo. The staff of the Czech Fundraising Centre, Jana Ledvinova, director and Jan Kroupa, trainer held lectures and trainings at the workshop. The project is implemented by the Ukrainian-Hungarian Regional Development Centre with the financial support of the International Visegrad Fund.
The representatives of Transcarpatian NGOs participated in the workshop. They got acquainted with the concept and different techniques of alternative fundraising, as well as the Czech successful examples of fundraising. The main topics at the workshop were: why alternative fundraising is important, finding individual donors, corporate donors, the importance of building strategic partnership, organizing fundraising campaigns, its importance and tools.
Representatives of the International Visegrad Fund also visited the event. Ferenc Jári, Coordinator of Eastern Partnership projects of the International Visegrad Fund presented main activities of the Fund and the current opportunities within the open calls for projects.
The third workshop of the project will be held during 15-19 September 2015 under the title „Cooperation between civils and municipalities” with the participation of the Hungarian experts from For the Civil Network of Veszprém County Public Benefit Association. All interested NGOs are welcome for participation!
- Churches, as monuments of the religious and historical life of the regions
- Civil Forum – a closing event of the “Visegrad civil bridge to Ukraine” project
- Finding, managing and motivating of volunteers
- Working meeting in Warsaw
- Új cikk
- Cooperation between NGOs and municipalities, – the third training session in the frame of the “Visegrad Civil Bridge to Ukraine” project
- Project working meeting in Veszprem, Hungary
- Új cikk