Tourist project 4 countries held the final conference in Uzhgorod
Tourism project ”Management of Transboundary Destinations in the Transcarpathian region and Szabolcs-Satmar-Bereg region”, funded by the EU program ”Programme ENPI CBC Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine 2007-2013″ held the final conference in Uzhgorod.
At the closing conference, participants will present the project results in the region and in Szabolcs-Satmar-Bereg region and discuss with the involvement of tourism officials and NGOs, researchers and relevant for tourism land - reported in the Centre for Ukrainian Hungarian regional development.
The final conference will be held December 15 at Uzhhorod, vul. Verkhovynska 38 - Hotel “Prague.”
Starts at 10.30.
- Churches, as monuments of the religious and historical life of the regions
- Civil Forum – a closing event of the “Visegrad civil bridge to Ukraine” project
- Finding, managing and motivating of volunteers
- Working meeting in Warsaw
- Új cikk
- Cooperation between NGOs and municipalities, – the third training session in the frame of the “Visegrad Civil Bridge to Ukraine” project
- Project working meeting in Veszprem, Hungary
- Új cikk